Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quick Update!

This is a quick update on the weight loss blog a few months ago! I lost the 10 lbs with help from friends and family. Got myself in check and I realized the best time for me to work out is in the morning before I do anything else. Sometimes it is REALLY REALLY hard to get up and run or work out, but I have realized it's the only "me" time I get sometimes. I have learned to enjoy every second of it, even when hills are involved -_- ... I hate hills... but I still do them. I have also learned that certain foods that I LOVE are not the best for me, so I've stuck with a limited diet of foods. My kitchen does not have bread or tortillas (unlike most Mexican kitchens i'm sure) because I LOVE them! I have tried to have a ton of fresh fruits and veggies and refrain from eating out. However, like any lifestyle change, this has not been easy and I have failed in a few places. Like eating out and waking up to work out. But, you get back up and try again. =) It's getting easier as I do it more often. The goal is now to lose another 10 just for me, not for any particular reason, but for my health and desire to feel even better. I had hoped to lose the 10 lbs by JUNE, but that has been kinda tough! =/ I guess I'll keep trying! lol. Here's the after pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment