Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My next project....

So, it has been in my heart to write a compilation of real life stories from illegal immigrants.
I myself having previously been one.

In my heart I want to expose WHY people come here and risk their lives to be here.
I want to tell people's stories about their struggles in this country, their personal lives, their school, work, etc. I want to bring to light the everyday life, the dreams these people have.

I'm not here to exalt the act of being here illegally, IT IS against the law. But I want to unveil the person behind the label "illegal immigrant" to see the true heart of people as PEOPLE who like everyone have hopes and dreams and strive for a better future for themselves, their families, their loved ones.

So, if you or someone you know is an illegal immigrant or has been in the past and if you're willing, send me your story.
I want to write about it!

Don't worry, no details will be exposed.

Send me an email or msg me via facebook!

Thanks...
These true stories will be up on my blog as they start coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment