Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So busy!

I have found myself so busy with LIFE that I just can't seem to get myself on a set schedule for JUST ME.
I really think the key to success in regards to living a healthy, wholesome life is to make time for yourself.
I have started to wake up early and run, lift weights, eat better.
It seems like it worked for the first few weeks, and then just recently, I have lost focus, gotten busy with life, stressed, and just over all haven't stuck to it.

I need to regain focus, remember why I'm doing this, recruit help and just flippin' do it! =)

2 comments:

  1. yup! It's hard to make sure you take care of yourself. Where's the picture updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla.... I just forgot, but update just for you. Lost total of about 6 lbs, 3 inches on my waist! :) but I have to refocus, I've been pretty tired and have had no time lately. So, back to making time for me!

    ReplyDelete