Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspired to Lose it!!!

If you guys know me, you know I lose A LOT of things, my keys, my phone, my wallet, etc etc etc.... the only thing I can't seem to lose are these last ten stubborn pounds!!!

Well... more like 12 because the holidays leave their mark!!!

Anyway, A blog I follow has inspired me!
I will do this once and for all... I will LOSE IT!

So I will be blogging of my progress and hopefully this will keep me motivated, now that I have you, my readers keeping me accountable (please!).

I lost 15 lbs last year with a little help from my friends (Beatles refrence!).
So, I really wanna lose these ten soon!
So here's the plan, I will put up a before pic and blog every other week and post a pic of the progress.

And please get on my case if i have not posted plz!

It's tough to stay motivated! So help please! =)


Here it goes: Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment