Monday, May 4, 2009

First Blog

I've been avoiding starting a blog, just because I didnt want to be like everyone else... but then again, what the heck, why not! lol

So here my thoughts for the day:

My dog's been... Intersting lately for lack of better words.
He has not been eating much of his dog food, and to be honest, he seems fine, I think he's trying to wait till we feed him human food.
He's getting real bad "hot spots" under his arms and by his legs.
I feel bad for the lil guy!

=/

Well, Aside from my dog.... There are situations in life that we're facing.
And I'm not worried one bit! Except when I start talking with certain people and they start freaking out for me... I dont freak out, but they make me take a second look at my situations.
But to be truthful, i dont worry.

I've learned that if I have a situation, and I can fix it... then ok, I'll fix it, why worry.....
And if I Can't fix it.... then ok, Why worry, if I cant do it anyway!
=)

So, here's the beginning of my random posts.

Eventually I'll have a "real" purpose for having this blog.... hmmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment