Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My date night!

So....
Chris and I haven't really had the time or money to go on a date in forever... ok, maybe like in like a month ... maybe 2!

Well, so we finally were able to go last night, had awesome dinner, which i didnt finish cause it was too much!
But hey It was really good! If you haven't tried it already... try Sardina's Italian Restaurant in Morena Blvd. Its family owned and its a good vibe.
So, our waiter was nice and it was so chill back it was great.
OOOhhhh.... I had tiramisu for dessert! Awesome!

Afterwards we took a nice walk and drove over to Edwards Cinema in Mira Mesa... that's an awesome movie theatre!
And with the tickets we got from the San Diego Blood Bank through donating.... we were able to watch Star Trek in Imax for just $10 for the both of us!!!!
YEP!!!

So we get our tickets and they tell us there's a line.. we follow the line to the end... and I mean... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was soooo long!
it was kinda hard to find seats but boy was it worth it!
We actually got seats right away because Chris is soo good with people and with words, he scooted people over to make room for us! =)

So yeah
STAR TREK!!!!!
It was awesome... my favorite character was Spock... maybe because he's Sylar on Heroes.. but i think he did an awesome job! Thumbs up for Zachary Quinto!!!

Not to say the rest of the cast wasnt great cause they were! I'm so glad there weren't big name actors too, it was just awesome....The action is great, and the chemistry between all the cast was awesome... and boy oh boy that comic relief from the characters was priceless....

Seriously, this movie was very well made!!! I give them alllllll thumbs up!
And I'm not even a Star Trek fan!

If you have not seen it, I suggest you do! Specially in Imax if you can!
It's definetly worth it!!!!

FYI its playing at Edwards Cinemas in Imax for 10 more days!!! So hurry!!!!!!!

=)

Over all.... and AWESOME DATE!!!! (thanks to the hubby!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Eva! Thanks for the tip. When I saw the preview of Star Trek before watching a different movie, I knew right away that it was going to be special!!!! I guess I better hurry up and see it in the Imax format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great date - time together is so good for us!

    ReplyDelete